Complaints and Concerns

Complaints and Concerns

We aim to resolve any issues or concerns you have as quickly and simply as possible. That's why, if at any time you have a problem, or need guidance or information, you shouldn't hesitate to contact us. We're here to help.

We have two different routes that your complaint could follow, however don’t worry about picking the right one, we’ll do that for you and let you know which one it is. The two types of processes we could categorise your complaint as are below.

Statutory complaints of maladministration

If you’ve suffered an injustice as a result of our actions, it’s likely your complaint will be dealt with in this route so we can try to put things right.

Statutory reviews

This type of complaint is about how we’ve applied our legislation and made a decision, such as on your entitlement, or your eligibility to compensation payments from us.

If you think your concerns could be addressed in either of our above complaints processes, or you’d like to suggest an improvement to the service we provide, please contact us using the below details at any time.

Where to send your complaint

Please write to us:

Resolutions Team
Pension Protection Fund
PO Box 254
NR18 8DN

Give us a call: 0330 123 2222
Email us: [email protected]

You can also raise a complaint directly though our website if you have an account, using our secure messaging function. Once logged in, this can be found under the Communications main menu.

Each complaint can be escalated if you’re not happy with the response you’re provided with in the first instance. Our complaint leaflet – downloadable on the right - explains the process in more detail.

Resolving complaints in the right way

This booklet will explain how to escalate an issue or concern and how we'll deal with your request.

You will be logged out in due to inactivity, do you want to stay logged in?